WHO is Pathfinders for?
Pathfinder is for...
- Those who are inquiring about baptism at SSLC, either for their children or for themselves as adults. (For households seeking baptism for their children, those will be scheduled on a quarterly basis, following completion of each unit of preparation. For adults seeking baptism, those will be celebrated on the Saturday before Easter at the Easter Vigil service.)
- Those who are inquiring about membership with SSLC.
- Those who are inquiring about marriage at SSLC.
- Those who are inquiring about the Christian way in general and its Lutheran expression.
- Those who have been life-long members and would like to review and/or grow deeper in their understanding and practice.
- Those who have been regular worship attendees and active participants in the life of the congregation but who haven't officially “joined” the congregation.
- Those who are leaders of the congregation who are looking to engage others from the standpoint of their particular ministries both within and outside the congregation—i.e., serving in worship; Backpack Buddies; Women’s and Men’s ministries; etc.
- Any and all who are looking to grow deeper in their understanding of the Christian faith and its accompanying practice.